What never happened : a thriller / Rachel Howzell Hall.
- ISBN: 9781662504150
- ISBN: 1662504152
- ISBN: 9781662504136
- ISBN: 1662504136
- Physical Description: 407 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Seattle : Thomas & Mercer, 
Relocating to her Catalina Island home, obituary writer Coco Weber, with a number of elderly folks dying on the island, draws connections between a serial killer's crimes and her own family tragedy, while someone watching her every move is hell-bent on finally putting her past to rest.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women journalists > Fiction.
African American women > Fiction.
Serial murders > Fiction.
Santa Catalina Island (Calif.) > Fiction.
- 5 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Janet Carlson Calvert Library.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.