Tom Lake : a novel / Ann Patchett.
- ISBN: 9780063327528
- ISBN: 006332752X
- Physical Description: 309 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Recalling the past at her daughters' request, Lara tells the story of a famous actor with whom she shared both a stage and a romance, which causes her daughters to examine their own lives and reconsider the world and everything they thought they knew.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Actors > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Storytelling > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 110 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Janet Carlson Calvert Library.
- 369 current holds with 110 total copies.