Cuttlefish / by Alicia Z. Klepeis.
- ISBN: 1636903703 : LIB
- ISBN: 9781636903705 : LIB
- ISBN: 9781636903705
- ISBN: 1636903703
- ISBN: 9781636903712
- ISBN: 1636903711
- ISBN: 9780716646518
- ISBN: 071664651X
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Pogo Books are published by Jump!, 
"This edition is co-published in agreement between Jump! and World Book, Inc." --Title verso page.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Colorful creatures -- Blending in -- Color for the win.
"In this book, early fluent readers will learn how cuttlefish use colors to camouflage themselves, hunt, attract mates, and warn off predators. Color photos and . . . leveled text will engage young readers as they learn more about cuttlefish, their habitat, behaviors, and science behind their amazing, bright colors. An infographic aids understanding, and an activity offers readers an opportunity to extend discovery"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Janet Carlson Calvert Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.