Mr. Watson's chickens / written by Jarrett Dapier ; illustrated by Andrea Tsunami.
- 2 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Janet Carlson Calvert Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Janet Carlson Calvert Library - Franklin||JPIC DAP (Text to phone)||33345000322875||Picture Book People||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1452177147 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781452177144 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781452177144
- ISBN: 1452177147
- Physical Description: 1 volume : chiefly illustrations (colour) ; 28 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Mr. Watson loves his three chickens, and every morning he and Mr. Nelson count them; but when they start to multiply, his house and tiny yard are soon overrun, and the noise and mess are driving Mr. Nelson crazy--so the couple set out to find a new home for the chickens.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-8. Chronicle Books.
Grades K-1. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chickens > Juvenile fiction.
Pets > Juvenile fiction.
Gay couples > Juvenile fiction.
Chickens > Fiction.
Pets > Fiction.
Gays > Fiction.
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
Children's stories > Pictorial works.