The recruit / Robert Muchamore.
- 13 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Janet Carlson Calvert Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Janet Carlson Calvert Library - Franklin||YAF MUC (Text to phone)||33345000328476||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416999409
- ISBN: 141699940X
- ISBN: 9781442413603 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1442413603 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: vi, 342 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Simon Pulse hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Pulse, 2010, c2004.
Originally published in Great Britain in 2004 by Hodder Children's Books.
James is recruited into CHERUB, a secret division of MI5 which consists of teenage spies. He successfully completes his training and goes on his first mission.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 12 up.
Search for related items by subject