Forces around us / Sally Hewitt.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Janet Carlson Calvert Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Janet Carlson Calvert Library - Franklin||J 531 HEW (Text to phone)||33345000334011||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0516207954 (reinforced binding)
- Physical Description: 30 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, 1998.
An interactive approach which introduces the concept of force as something that pushes or pulls and includes a discussion of such forces as gravity, wind, magnetism, weight, and water.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mechanics > Juvenile literature.
Mechanics > Study and teaching > Activity programs > Juvenile literature.
Magnetism > Juvenile literature.
Magnetism > Study and teaching > Activity programs > Juvenile literature.